This is such a quick & easy appetizer that I just had to share. Only 3 ingredients!
We went to Costco to walk around (it’s something we enjoy doing since Costco already owns half of our monthly income) and we tasted all their usual samples. We came across this one and fell victim to buying all the ingredients needed to make it. I honestly cannot tell you how often they sell the main ingredient (Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce) but I have seen it there before off & on. That is the only downside to Costco, if you love an item you must not get attached! Seriously. Just expect that at some point they may not carry it. There are a lot of good finds but I also think that certain foods are priced a lot higher than grocery stores. For example: fruit (besides bananas), cold cuts, potatoes, avocados & onions. That is a whole other topic in itself.
The good thing with the recipe is you only need to buy one thing from Costco and the other 2 you can find elsewhere. **I have looked it up and it does seem that you can buy the sauce at other grocery stores but I have not personally looked. Hope you like this as much as we did! Enjoy!
Naan Bread with Cheese & Raspberry Chipotle Sauce – Makes 2 servings
- 2 pieces (cooked) Naan Bread
- 2 slices Havarti Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line an oven safe dish with parchment paper.
- Take cheese and cover one slice per piece of Naan Bread. *I did find that on some pieces of bread I had to put a little extra cheese to cover the whole thing.
- Then lightly spread Raspberry Chipotle Sauce over top. (You can add as much or little as you like, I prefer to add more after it has baked)
- Bake for about 6 minutes. ** This depends on oven size. I suggest checking on it every couple minutes =]
- Remove from oven, cut, & serve immediately.